Il prossimo 15 giugno Barack Obama incontrerà alla Casa Bianca il premier italiano Silvio Berlusconi. Ci permettiamo di ricordare al Presidente Usa alcune cose che riguardano il nostro Presidente del Consiglio.
In 10 punti (che trovate in inglese e in coda in italiano) ripercorriamo un pò della sua storia attuale e meno recente, alcune sue memorabili dichiarazioni e scelte politiche diametralmente distanti dallo spirito e dai valori del presidente americano.
Vi invitiamo pertanto a copiare il testo (la parte in inglese) della lettera e incollarlo nel form del sito della Casa Bianca all'indirizzo:
Inserite i vostri dati e inviate la lettera (e invitate i vostri amici ad iscriversi a questo gruppo e fare altrettanto). Facciamo in modo che Obama e il suo staff conoscano il parere di molti italiani su Berlusconi, come persona non gradita per le sottoindicate ragioni (tante altre ce ne sarebbero ma le abbiamo condensate per maggiore funzionalità)
To the President Usa Barack Obama
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
On the next June, 15th Mr. Barack Obama will meet the Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi.
On this occasion, we would want to remind Mr. Obama the following 10 facts about Berlusconi:
1) Mr. Berlusconi was a member of P2 mason lodge, a secret society with the purpose of getting to the power by controlling justice and medias;
2) Mr. B. owns the 3 main italian private TV broadcasting networks, as well as a commercial empire which configures him as the world champion of interest conflict;
3) Judge Paolo Borsellino, killed by the mafia, released an interview to some French journals 2 months before dying, and hinted more than once at the supposed relationships of Mr. Berlusconi and his right-hand man Marcello Dell'Utri with the mafia;
4) Under the various B. governments, many ad-hoc ("ad personam") laws have been approved in order to lighten his own eventual trials and prosecutions. The last one, called "Lodo Alfano", suspends every prosecution in charge to the Ministries' Council President all through his government term, thus constituting a unique situation in the whole European Community;
5) Foreign newspapers (surely not all of them left-wing) are constantly disgusted by Mr. B.'s offensive sentences and behavior. Particularly infamous are his jokes about Mr. Obama's "suntan" or about the "superior Western culture";
6) Mr. B. has been a great supporter of Mr. Obama's predecessor. He said: "history will tell what a great president, the greatest of all, George W. Bush has been". Mr. B. has also called Bush as a "man with great principles, ideals and vision, but most of all, a man who has been able to pursue such a vision"
7) Rather than promoting the use of alternative energy sources, Mr B.'s government has reintroduced the use of nuclear power, thus disregarding the popular will that, by means of a referendum vote, had dismissed this energy alternative in 1987;
8) Mr. B. has recently stated that "Italy is no multicultural land" , and the Italian government is now proceeding to mass-evictions from the national territory;
9) While You, Mr. Obama, have publicly praised the press, since it constitutes a watch-dog against the misuse of power, there is not a single day in which Mr. B. does not openly attack the press;
10) "It's over. I cannot stay anymore with a man who dates minor girls". "I tried to help my husband as one would do with a sick person". These last sentences were said by the Italian Premier's wife, Mrs. Veronica Lario, after the recent revelations about her husband's meetings inside their private manor, whose scandalous pictures are now going all around the world.